Stockton University


Transfer to Stockton University

For information on Instant Decision Days, visit Transfer Events.

Frequently Asked Questions

FAQ transferring from HCCC to Stockton University.

Name: Enrico DeRooy
Phone: (347) 605-0684

  • Advising services at both institutions to help ensure a seamless transition to Stockton.
  • Housing eligibility in one of Stockton’s residential living locations as early as your first year in the program (for more information, contact
  • Use of academictechnology, and student support services at both Stockton and the community college in which you are enrolled.
  • Participation in Stockton's student clubs and organizations.
  • $50 application fee waiver once you are ready to transfer to Stockton. Use the application fee waiver code, “TRPATHWAY”, at the end of the Stockton Web application.
  • Stockton issued student ID card.
  • Reverse transfer options to obtain your associate degree while pursuing your bachelor’s degree at Stockton. Speak with advisors at your community college and Stockton for more information.
  • Up to five (5) $2,000 Transfer Pathways scholarships offered annually at each community college for those who qualify.
  • Stoktonu2024

Rolling admissions

  • Step 1 Apply at
  • Step 2 Request your transcript/s
  • Step 3 Add Stockton to your FAFSA

Stockton operates via rolling admissions.

Yes. Every semester.

Yes, with the associates degree AA or AS.

Yes, ACE military 12 credits max.

  • All enrollment fees are waived for transfer pathways students at HCCC.

For DACA students they can qualify for either one of our free tuition and fees programs, The Stockton promise and Garden State Guarantee. Given they meet the qualifications for either program. Please email for more information regarding these options.


Yes, orientations are every summer from May to August as well as Orientations in November, December and January. Here is a link to visit us.


$15,532 per year.

  • Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
  • NJ Stars
  • Merritt Scholarships
  • Specific Transfer Scholarships
    • Stockton University provides all the scholarships above with one simple application. Stockton will see if you qualify for all the above scholarships with a completed application just go to and fill out a transfer application. Then request your transcript/s, and add Stockton to your FASFA.

Yes, Stockton University has housing options for transfers. Here is the link for the transfer housing information.