Remote and In-Person Student Services

All student support services are available in-person and remotely. Students are encouraged to visit Liberty Link to access information, services, and to complete many transactions.


Online self-registration is open for eligible students at Liberty Link. The HCCC Advising and Transfer YouTube Channel includes helpful videos which show how to log into Liberty Link to view your schedule, how to register online, how to add/drop classes, and other helpful processes.

Need Help with Registration?

Schedule an appointment with Advising: View this YouTube tutorial to learn How to Schedule an Appointment with the EAB Navigate app (both in-person and remote appointments available).

Non-Matriculating and Visiting Students: Email nmatFREEHUDSONCOUNTYCOMMUNITYCOLLEGE for help with registration. You may also call 201-360-4118.

Veterans: Contact HCCC Veteran Certifying Official, Willie Malone, at wmaloneFREEHUDSONCOUNTYCOMMUNITYCOLLEGE or 201-360-4122.

Financial Aid Office

Schedule an appointment with a Financial Aid Representative: You can set an appointment through EAB Navigate (both in-person and remote appointments available).

For immediate assistance, contact the Financial Aid Office via email at financial_aidFREEHUDSONCOUNTYCOMMUNITYCOLLEGE or text at 201-744-2767.

Financial Aid/Paying for Classes

Need to submit a form to Financial Aid? Electronic Financial Aid Forms are available.
You can get answers to many Financial Aid questions in our HCCC Financial Aid Guidebook.

Pay Your Bill or Set Up a Payment Plan
Students can make payments or enter into payment plans on the Bursar/Student Accounts portal page.

Other Registration/Enrollment Services

Apply Online to HCCC
Apply here and use promo code “HC3” so the $25 application fee will be FREE!

Placement Testing
Visit Testing and Assessment or email testingFREEHUDSONCOUNTYCOMMUNITYCOLLEGE for information about placement testing. Make an appointment for testing at

Other Services

Mental Health Counseling
Doreen Marie Pontius, M.S.W., L.C.S.W is available and can be reached at (201) 360-4229. Students can also visit the Mental Health Counseling and Wellness Center for additional resources.

Hudson Helps Resource Center / HCCC Food Pantry / Career Closet
For assistance with non-academic barriers such as food and housing insecurity, the Hudson Helps Resource Center offers assistance such as food pantries on both campuses, a career closet, emergency funding, and referrals to human services resources.

CARE is an acronym for “A Caring Approach to Respond and Empower.” The CARE Team is prepared to respond to your concerns during this time and always.

Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF)
The EOF Program offers students academic, personal, and financial support. Contact them at eofFREEHUDSONCOUNTYCOMMUNITYCOLLEGE or (201) 360-4180.

Tutoring and Academic Support
In-person and online tutoring is available at our three Academic Support Services Centers. Sign up for ASSC in-person or online tutoring sessions via WCOnline.
Brainfuse is our online tutoring service partner; they provide live online tutoring outside of our regular business hours and 24/7 Writing Lab services. No additional login is required - just click on Brainfuse Online Tutoring in the course menu of any Canvas course. There is a usage cap of 8 hours per semester; contact academicsupportFREEHUDSONCOUNTYCOMMUNITYCOLLEGE to request additional hours.

Career Services
Log into CareerSpark with your school email and password for career related needs. Visit the Career Services Page to reach the department and schedule appointments.

Student Life and Leadership
Want to get involved and connected to other students? Join clubs and find events by visiting our student engagement platform, Involved.

Accessibility Services
Contact us at asFREEHUDSONCOUNTYCOMMUNITYCOLLEGE or visit the Accessibility Services page.

College Libraries (Open In-Person and Remotely)
Get help via chat or email and access the library’s online resources. Curbside pick-up is available. See In-Person Hours.

Computer Labs and Printing
Students who need access to printing can submit requests for curbside printing pick up. Click Here
Open Computer Labs are available.

Other Services Contact Information

HCCC Registrar
Main Phone Line: (201) 360-4120
HCCC Website: Registrar

Transfer Evaluations (if transferring to HCCC from another institution):
Telephone: (201) 360-4137
HCCC Website: Transfer Evaluations

International Students
International Student Direct link to US Citizenship and Immigration Services
Direct link to Student and Exchange Visitor Program
Telephone: (201) 360-4136
HCCC Website: International Students

Request an Enrollment Verification through the National Student Clearinghouse by visiting Enrollment Verifications. Be sure to select the “print” or “PDF” options to avoid coming in to campus.

Request your HCCC transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse by visiting Transcript Requests. Be sure to select the “PDF” or “mail” options to avoid coming in to campus.

Request a Change of Major on the MyHudson Portal.

General Questions?
If you have general questions about admissions, enrollment, or financial aid, you can ask Libby questions 24/7. Text (201) 509-4222.