- Start your career immediately after graduating high school with a high-paying high-tech
company based in Jersey City, NJ!
- Receive paid on-the-job training AND earn an associate's degree at the Holz Technik Academy, a unique partnership between Hudson County Community College and Eastern Millwork,
Students in the Academy receive:
- A job with Eastern Millwork, Inc.
- Starting salary of $24,500/year.
- Incremental raises throughout the 5 year program.
- $70,000/year salary guaranteed upon graduation.
- 3 days per week apprentice training.
- Full benefits including health insurance, with premiums 100% paid by Eastern Millwork.
- Earn your college degree
- Free tuition towards an associate's degree in advanced manufacturing from Hudson County
- Take classes one day per week throughout the 5 year program.
- Pathway towards a bachelor's degree, which could further increase your salary.
For more information, contact:
Hudson County Community College
Phone: (201) 360-4255
Holz Technik Academy has extended the application deadline until March 4, 2022.
To go to the Eastern Millwork Website, go to: www.eastern-millwork.com
School of Continuing Education and Workforce Development
161 Newkirk Street, Suite E504
Jersey City, NJ 07306