About This Class
This class will give you the skills in communication, coaching, and conflict management
that you need to be successful as a supervisor.
Upon successful completion of the training in each level, you will be able to:
- Learn ways to prioritize, plan, and manage your time.
- Identify your primary leadership style.
- Develop some flexibility to use other leadership styles.
- Determine ways you can meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication
- Explore ways to make conflict a powerful force for creative, well-rounded solutions
- Pre and post assessment for all classes and students taking part in this program.
- Assessment scores from the TABE, Best Literacy, Customer Service Inventory and the
NJCCC PC Skills assessment instruments will be compiled.
- Understand, read and write English language
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Basic knowledge of video conference platforms
- Internet connection
- Laptop, Personal Computer, notebook
School of Continuing Education and Workforce Development
161 Newkirk Street, Suite E504
Jersey City, NJ 07306