About This Class
In this class, you will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip
on your workflow and office space, using your planner effectively, and delegating
some of your work to other people.
Upon successful completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity.
- Pre and post assessment for all classes and students taking part in this program.
- Assessment scores from the TABE, Best Literacy, Customer Service Inventory and the
NJCCC PC Skills assessment instruments will be compiled.
- Understand, read and write English language
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Basic knowledge of video conference platforms
- Internet connection
- Laptop, Personal Computer, notebook
School of Continuing Education and Workforce Development
161 Newkirk Street, Suite E504
Jersey City, NJ 07306