About This Class
This course takes Spanish in the Workplace and tailors it for managers and supervisors. Emphasis
is placed on communications between managers and direct reports.
- Improve cultural communication skills
- Understand language related to:
- Supervisory Expressions, Job Expectations and Performance, Interview Phrases, Job
Titles and Application
- Agency Services and Benefits
- Schedules and Shifts Payroll and Money Terms
- Feelings, Complaints and Warnings
- Pre and post assessment for all classes and students taking part in this program.
- Assessment scores from the TABE, Best Literacy, Customer Service Inventory and the
NJCCC PC Skills assessment instruments will be compiled.
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Basic knowledge of video conference platforms
- Internet connection
- Laptop, Personal Computer, notebook
School of Continuing Education and Workforce Development
161 Newkirk Street, Suite E504
Jersey City, NJ 07306